*OPEN* Young Baby Spree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  TSBox on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:44 am

Details:
1. Website: ╭☆漾貝比中大尺碼 S h O p~* http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/booth/marina888666
2. Closing spree when order hits NT4000
3. Exchange rate fixed at SGD1 = NT20
4. Shipping & handling fee is SGD4 per clothing
5. No payment means no order. All payments are non refundable and no cancellation after payment unless your item(s) is OOS.
6. I will send you confirmation via email, please transfer payment to my bank account upon receiving the confirmation. Bank details will be in the confirmation.
7. Refund will be made for items OOS.
8. As this is an overseas supplier, I will not be responsible for any defects or mistake made by the supplier.
9. Shipping takes about a month after order is placed, but will be longer should there be items OOS and re-confirmation of replacement items etc to finalize the order.
10. I will not be responsible for any lost package by local mail. Registered mail is @ $2.25.
11. Please ensure that your item code is correct as no replacement/exchange will be allowed after you receive your clothes.
12. Should the clothes be subject to GST, this will be shared by per items. Of course care will be taken to avoid GST.

Please join only if you are comfortable with the above.

Postage fees:
1pc = $1.00
2pcs = $2.50
3-4pcs = $3.50
5-7pcs = $4.50
8pcs and above = TBA

ORDER FORMAT:
Name:
Email:
Postage mode: Normal/Registered
Address :

Item #1
Item name: ╭☆漾貝比中大碼【71582】*俐落派~*→雙斜口袋直紋假兩件式襯衫 (藍.黑)
URL: (PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS IS WORKING!)
http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/11...?u=marina888666
Colour: 黑
Alternate color if OOS: DROP
Size: 37
Quantity: 1
Unit Price : NT320

Item #2
Item code:
URL: (PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS IS WORKING!)
Colour:
Alternate color if OOS:
Size:
Quantity:
Unit Price :

Total no. of items =
Total Price in SGD = Total NT/20 + (shipping & handling SGD4 x Total no. of items) = SGD YY.YY

TSBox

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  j_annn on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 am

Name: Lay Hoon
Email: zatt@bigfoot.com
Postage mode: Normal
Address :

Item #1
Item name: ╭☆漾貝比中大碼【71581】*羅馬風情* → 方領雙荷葉垂袖上衣(46黑)
URL: http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c42538029?u=marina888666
Colour: 黑
Alternate color if OOS: DROP
Size: 46
Quantity: 1
Unit Price : NT270

Item #2
Item name: ╭☆漾貝比中大碼【60398】*氣質春氛*→ 蕾絲領口下擺閃銀五分袖上衣(灰.黑)
URL: http://tw.f5.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/e32248916?u=marina888666
Colour: 灰
Alternate color if OOS: 黑
Size: 46
Quantity: 1
Unit Price : NT350

Total no. of items = 2
Total Price in SGD = Total NT620/20 + (SGD4*2) = 31+8 = SGD 39

Let me know the final amount is right.

j_annn

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  TSBox on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:03 am

j_annn wrote:Name: Lay Hoon
Email: zatt@bigfoot.com
Postage mode: Normal
Address :

Item #1
Item name: ╭☆漾貝比中大碼【71581】*羅馬風情* → 方領雙荷葉垂袖上衣(46黑)
URL: http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c42538029?u=marina888666
Colour: 黑
Alternate color if OOS: DROP
Size: 46
Quantity: 1
Unit Price : NT270

Item #2
Item name: ╭☆漾貝比中大碼【60398】*氣質春氛*→ 蕾絲領口下擺閃銀五分袖上衣(灰.黑)
URL: http://tw.f5.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/e32248916?u=marina888666
Colour: 灰
Alternate color if OOS: 黑
Size: 46
Quantity: 1
Unit Price : NT350

Total no. of items = 2
Total Price in SGD = Total NT620/20 + (SGD4*2) = 31+8 = SGD 39

Let me know the final amount is right.

Hi, sorry was too busy to check thread these few days, only saw ur post today. Will send confirmation to you tonite~

Thanks for your order~ sunny

TSBox

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  j_annn on Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:51 am

Hi,

I din receive any email.

j_annn

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  TSBox on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 am

j_annn wrote:Hi,

I din receive any email.
Hi, have emailed u ytd, pls check.
Apologise for the delay, something happened at home Sad

TSBox

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  TSBox on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:32 pm

hi j_annn , received ur funds transfer~ thanks~

TSBox

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  TSBox on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 am

Hi hi j_annn, I sent u an email abt ur item#2 size, could you please get back to me ASAP?

Thanks~
Jennifer

TSBox

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  j_annn on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:06 am

TSBox wrote:Hi hi j_annn, I sent u an email abt ur item#2 size, could you please get back to me ASAP?

Thanks~
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Just saw your message.. sorry to have miss it.

However, I did not receive any email...

Let me know what about item #2..

Thanks

j_annn

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  TSBox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:22 am

Hi, for item#2, there is no size 46, only size 40, 44 & 48. Pls let me know which is the correct size Smile

TSBox

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  j_annn on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:35 pm

TSBox wrote:Hi, for item#2, there is no size 46, only size 40, 44 & 48. Pls let me know which is the correct size Smile

haha... i see wrongly??? OMG..

i know you have already placed order for this spree, if it is troublesome, then forget about this piece.
If not, then size 44.

Thanks

j_annn

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  TSBox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:13 pm

j_annn wrote:
TSBox wrote:Hi, for item#2, there is no size 46, only size 40, 44 & 48. Pls let me know which is the correct size Smile

haha... i see wrongly??? OMG..

i know you have already placed order for this spree, if it is troublesome, then forget about this piece.
If not, then size 44.

Thanks
Hi j_annn, no worries, i can perform magic~~ hehe~

TSBox

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  TSBox on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:27 am

Package sent out to me late last week, should be receiving it late this week or early next week.

TSBox

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  j_annn on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:39 pm

TSBox wrote:Package sent out to me late last week, should be receiving it late this week or early next week.

Thanks.

hopefully it will be late this week.

j_annn

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  j_annn on Fri May 01, 2009 2:20 am

TSBox wrote:Package sent out to me late last week, should be receiving it late this week or early next week.

Hi, Any status?

Thanks

j_annn

Posts : 99
Join date : 2008-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  TSBox on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:15 am

Spree closed.

TSBox

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *OPEN* Young Baby Spree

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum